The Society of JUSTICE takes pride in enforcing the law for Queen Alamante. They are a group of tough individuals, often brutal with force, who try to rid the land of lawless dogs. Justice must be fair, but requires no mercy!
To join Justice you must:
1. Be level 15.
2. Be a citizen in good standing, with no outstanding crimes.
3. Be familiar with the history and laws of Justice.
4. Be familiar with the geography of Tibernas.
5. Be physically and mentally ready to uphold the law.
6. Post a note to Justice introducing yourself and stating why you wish to join.
7. Obtain the support of at least one officer of Justice and at least one Keeper of the Watch of Justice.
8. Past enemies of Justice, including past members of societies at war with Justice must obtain the support of two officers of Justice, plus the support of a majority of the Keepers of the Watch of Justice.
Once you’ve met the above qualifications, a waiting period of a week must go by for members of Justice to have a chance to get to know you. Making yourself available during this period would be a good thing. After the waiting period, successful candidates will be invited to take the admittance test administered by an immortal of Justice.
Enforcers – Physically bring criminals to Justice.
Judges – Try criminal cases based upon evidence and make judgements
Keepers – Oversee the Enforcers and Judges while handling appeals
This Society is an Immortall Ran Society. Currently the Immortal Leader is Brawn. Contact him for further information.