Adventure Points are points that a person earns through gaining experience after Level 60. In order to turn in Adventure Points you go to the Dwarven Doctor.
- Gain Nourish – Removes your need for food (50 Points)
- Gain Quench – Removes your need for liquid (50 Points)
- Gain Quest – Will convert 100 Adventure Points to 100 Quest Points
- Gain Learn <skill/spell> – Will allow you to use Adventure Points to gain skills or spells that you did not get at creation (2 Points)
- Gain Master <skill/spell> – Will allow you to use Adventure Points to have a skill or spell set to 100% (50 Points)
After you have attained level 60 you will continue to receive experience on kills that you make. For every 750 experience points that you gain you will receive 1 Adventure Point.